Review: Lessons from the Lemonade Stand: A Common Sense Primer on Investing by James Berman

Lessons from the Lemonade Stand: A Common Sense Primer on InvestingLessons from the Lemonade Stand: A Common Sense Primer on Investing by James Berman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

How has reading this book changed your opinion of a certain person or topic? Changed my opinion about investing in startup companies and to research all investments before handing over any money.

What did you dislike? I personally did not find anything I did not like about the book. The author was thorough in his explanations.

Did you find that the cover and title represented what the story was really about? The author used the lemonade stand theory to explain investing. The lemonade stand on the cover helped to give an idea about the story and allowed readers to know that it would be an easy to understand.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment