#AmReading - Angel Fire by Valmore Daniels @ValmoreDaniels

Angel Fire by Valmore Daniels

Amazon

My name is Darcy Anderson, and I am cursed with a dark power: 

Whenever my life is in danger, something inside me summons 

elemental fire to protect me. I cannot control this.

One night, I was attacked in my home. The fire ... it raged out of control. 

I survived the inferno, but my house burned to the ground - with my parents inside.

I was at a loss to explain to the courts what happened, 

and they sent me to prison for ten years for manslaughter.

Now I'm out on parole, and all I want is to return to my home town and rebuild my life; 

but the man who attacked me is back to finish the job he started.

I can sense the power in me growing. If I can't control it, it will control me 

and destroy everything - and everyone - I love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment