The Symbolon by Delia Colvin

The Symbolon (The Sibylline Trilogy, #2)The Symbolon by Delia J. Colvin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What motivates a given character’s actions? Alex is motivated by his lost love Cassandra. He never got over her. Don't think he should have married Kristina. He settled for less than he deserved.

How realistic was the characterization? I thought the characters were realistic. They fought for love and wouldn't give up.

How does the setting figure into the book? The author used a lot of detail. I appreciate that in a book. Could almost see these characters running on the beach.

What are some of the book's themes? How important were they? Mostly about vampires and their ability to be with one mate. Also explored the idea of reincarnation. Was the back bone for the entire book.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment