Review: A Tale of the Other Kind by Leandi Cameron

A Tale of the Other Kind (Therian, #1)A Tale of the Other Kind by Leandi Cameron
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Did you find this book a quick read? Very quick. Started and finished in a few hours. It was descriptive, imaginative and held your attention. I loved this book.

What did you enjoy about this book? I enjoy reading books of this nature. This book had exceptionally good characters amidst a well-decorated setting. It was a fantastic book.

Compare two of the characters in this book. Astrid - 450 year old vampire that lost her true love to the curse of Quinn. Kai - 17 yrs old. Shape shifter. He is in love with Sienna and she is human.

What was the author's purpose or purposes in writing this book? To entertain us and to allow readers to expand their imagination. To explore something different.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment